Elyon; Monjoronson; Nebadonia - Harmony - Unison - Species Stress - Apr 13, 2008 - North Idaho
North Idaho Teaching Mission Group
Teachers: Elyon, Monjoronson, Nebadonia.
April 13, 2008
* Elyon (Jonathan TR): Greetings, this is Elyon. I will speak some regarding the notion of harmony. It is a form of relationship which is other than a simple coexistence. Nor is it simply a general acceptance of one another, but it is truly a cooperative interaction wherein the efforts of one are supported by the efforts of another, and again not in any way at the expense of the individual supporting the other, for it is reciprocal and compounding in its support one for the other.
Harmony musically is a relationship of tones that complement, but they are intricately linked with melody, the forward direction and movement of the piece. In spiritual harmony the same principle applies; each personality is a tone, and all of us progress down the melodic path to attain our Father in heaven. Every effort you make towards self improvement is a contribution toward universe growth, and every realization in yourself of a higher truth is an opening door for those who follow, just as your realization was through a door opened by one who went before. Harmony isn't only the simultaneous interrelationship; it is also the relationship over a span of time.
Those who have gone before you and those who will follow also are interrelated and create the beautiful overtones of spiritual unity. Herein lies the truth that, when you assist even the lowly among you, you are serving the Sovereign Son of Nebadon. There is no task more important; they all are equal in their contribution to the forward movement of goodness in the Supreme. The melodic course of Urantia is on a crescendo, and this planet is increasing in its harmonious expressions. It appears chaotic to you at this interval of time only because the upswing is tumultuous and the turn around from the condensing phase that this planet has recently passed through. You are among those who are hearing the cosmic tones of your celestial brothers and sisters and realizing that you do have an interaction that is beautiful and is helpful to all who have the ears to hear. So, my friends, sing, express your soul, and discover the beauty of the harmony of your interrelationships. I thank you for listening.
Jada: Can you explain what you meant by "the condensing phase" that we recently passed through?
* Elyon: This is the phase wherein the pursuit of individuality at the expense of others causes the contraction of harmony in the spiritual energy on the world, and it creates a silence across the spectrum of spirit contact. I speak of it as a general long term condensation, but there have been intervals of expansion throughout this cycle just as in the phase ahead there will be contractions during the expansion in the general, overall upward trend. In order for Urantia to swing into alignment with the other worlds in Satania that are on the normal course of the unfoldment of Supremacy it will be of great importance to better realize harmonious living and care for one another. It is a turning towards your fellows to care for each other, not at the expense of your own self unfoldment, but not in a competitive sense against one another but hand in hand. This is the change I speak of.
* Monjoronson (Mark): Hello. I greet you now, I am Monjoronson here to follow Elyon's lead and take another journey through the mind's eye. If you would picture a school of fish or even a flock of birds you will notice that when they are together they are demonstrating harmony between each other, that is, no two individuals follow the same exact path, but they maintain a constant relationship to each other, and they do this with extraordinary precision and ability, so much so that when observed as a whole they appear to act in total unison, where the entire school or flock moves as one, this way or that way together, maintaining their harmonic relationship to each other but yet moving as if in a direction of unison.
This same phenomenon can be transferred to understand how it is that evolving mortals of the realm first come to act in harmony with each other and form a relationship with each other and then are seen to move as a body, as a whole, in this direction or that. So you may at once be in harmony and acting in unison, creating the ideal state of functioning in unity almost as one while maintaining your individual harmonic relationship. You have referred to the phenomenon of the hundredth monkey and how at some point consciousness seems to take off in its own direction after having gathered to itself enough participants. This is another example as if humanity were a school of fish or a flock of birds; when gathered together under a unified purpose there is indeed a group consciousness which dictates the movement of the entire collection. This is yet another example of how you function on a variety of levels simultaneously, your individual ascension and growth, your relationship to others who have an individual course to take, and as well your group dynamics which occurs as a result of you establishing these harmonic relationships.
All this transpires simultaneously, and you are beginning to see that you play a role in each of these dynamics, and this may be extrapolated on out to include your entire species, even your entire universe. There will come a point where you establish this harmonic relationship throughout all these patterns as well. And one day you may realize that you are swimming with a bigger school and you are acting together as one voice, as one movement, in unison. It is always my pleasure to address this audience. I now withdraw to all this forum's use by others. Thank you.
Jonathan: Thank you for that imagery. I will make an effort to see life that way. Sometimes humanity seems like a swarm of gnats with no coordinated effort. At times I get the feeling we are all a swarm of mosquitoes ready to bite each other. I'll make an effort to change my perspective to that cooperative direction that we all work together.
* Monjoronson: My friend, let's use your imagery and take this a step further. You all are aware of a beehive or a bees' nest. At one point you may observe this to be a well oiled machine of cooperation where all the members are content, peaceful, and working together for one cause, to support the organism of the nest. This same scenario of a beehive or nest may be observed to be quite different when it is disturbed, when there has been a stick thrown into the nest or the wind has shaken the hive loose.
Then you will observe that there is chaos or what appears to be chaos as the members all struggle to reorganize the nest into some pattern that is serviceable. These are the same members involved in both scenarios. Under peaceful conditions they most readily function in cooperative service without any need or desire to go on the attack, but having been threatened or damaged the response is quite different. One should be well aware not to approach such a condition. Such is the condition we find our collective nest in at this time. The wind is shaking vigorously and disturbing the peace that the members cherish and would have. This triggers the automatic defensive response, and there appears to be disorder and chaos as the members struggle to maintain their environment. This too shall pass as when the wind subsides and the members of the colony become at ease once again. We will see eventual cooperation, coordination, even unity among the members, but there will require the calming after the storm before they will return to a state of peace. Thank you for bringing an analogy to the table so serviceable.
Tom: To take the analogy further, of late there's been a disease among the bees. In China they're having to pollinate the trees by hand in some areas. Could you speak to that?
* Monjoronson: What you refer to is an imbalance in the very, very complex organism, that is the organism of life on this planet. Mankind is just awakening to the interdependence of all forms of life on this world and realizing, sometimes too late in the case of extinct species, that all these life forms are interdependent on each other for their survival. It is no different for the organism that comprises your physical body.
There are a number of systems all operating simultaneously and dependent upon each other for the survival of the organism as a whole. When any one of these systems suffers stress or damage the entire vehicle is impacted, perhaps even terminated. Such is the case with your global life; your frogs are showing the signs of your planetary stress. Your bees are alerting you to the fact of imbalance.
Your birds suffer greatly with the advent of your pesticides. These are all your signals to alert you to the fact of the interdependence of life on your world. Sometimes these signals are too little, too late, and species are lost. Sometimes there is an awakening, and you forsake the use of pesticides and narrowly avert the extinction of your birds. There are many changes afoot happening very rapidly. Some of what you will hear about will not give you time to respond as a species. You will simply have to witness the effects of the dis-ease of the system. You may however have a personal positive impact in your personal prayers.
This is where one who feels isolated from the grand total may have a direct impact. Petition love and light and health, healing, just as you would for one another, to your world, to all the species that inhabit your world. In this way you may directly contribute to the direction that the school of fishes swim. Even now your scientists have yet to define what determines the direction of any school of fishes or flock of birds in any one instance. This collective consciousness has not been defined. But you have learned in these years of training that it is a matter of your creation, that you are involved in determining the way forward, the direction ahead. This is your golden opportunity before you. Put your intention to where you would see this flock of birds go, and it will have an impact on the consciousness of the entire group.
* Nebadonia (Jonathan): This is Mother Spirit. I am also a part of the harmony of all of us. You look to Michael as the conductor of this great symphony that is our family of Nebadon, and, when he indicates, you make your expressions. So the flow of life moves on by the conductor's wand. I am one who tends to the concert hall. I enhance your expression through reverberations, the absorptive and the reflective qualities. The entire environment I can adjust through the means of my mind spirits and even through the adjustments of the physical energies. You sit in your seat and play your tune as you look to Michael for the course, and I enfold you and surround you and enhance you at every expression.